Troop 46 Annual Brisket Sale - Thank you for supporting the Scouts through Your Brisket Purchase.
We are "Sold Out."
If you pre-purchased a brisket, you can pick it up at the Blanton Scout House Friday (9 am - 7 pm), Saturday (10am to 7 pm) and Sunday (10 am to just past noon).
Scouting offers young people responsible fun and adventure; instills lifetime values and develops in them ethical character as expressed in the Scout Oath and Law; training young people in citizenship, service, and leadership.
About Troop 46
We are a boy-led troop that focuses on leadership growth through high adventure, including Aquatics, Climbing, Shooting Sports and Backpacking.
- Monthly campouts to a variety of locations
- Annual summer camps to awesome locations, including Arkansas, Colorado, Wyoming, North Carolina, and more!
- Excursions to national Scout camps, including Philmont, Sea Base, and Northern Tier
- A variety of camp activities, including rock climbing, shotguns, riflery, canoeing, biking, hiking and cooking.
- Routine volunteer activities
- Helping the community
- Participation in Eagle Scout projects of fellow members of the Troop